If you would like a great educational experience in innovation, this is your opportunity to learn about the essentials of innovation and if interested prepare and sit for the IAOIP Certified Professional Innovator exam. IAOIP and the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry has arranged for an excellent staff of instructors to help you prepare for the certification exam. Important Details are below:
- IAOIP and ADCCI have arranged to certification prep boot camp from September 30th through October 3rd. This class will prepare you for the Certified Professional Innovator exam, which will be offered on the morning of the 3rd. Please note that you do not have to take the exam on this date (or at all), but it is recommended.
- The schedule will be as follows:
1. Classes will be from 09:00 until 15:00,
2. Certification exams will begin at 0900 on Thursday and must be completed in four hours. NOTE: if you feel that you are not ready for the exam on Thursday, the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce can arrange for you to sit in their computer lab at a later time.
- There will be reading required before the classes, so please register early so you can review class material before the prep classes begin.
- We will offer a free personal innovation assessment to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses in innovation.
- You will sit for the exam between 09:00 and 13:00 on Thursday, October 3rd. Included in the class fee are all certification fees and meals. You will not be required to pay any additional fees. Note however that you must arrange payment before being allowed to attend the class.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORs: Professor Brett Trusko will be your instructor and holds a PhD in innovation related studies (business and computer science). Registration will be limited to 30 individuals, so you are highly encouraged to register as soon as possible to assure you have a seat.
This class is designed to give you the essentials of innovation and the Certified Professional is designed for the individual who prefers to become a practitioner of innovation, while the Certified Manager is more oriented toward someone who is interested in managing the innovation process. The manager boot camp and exam will be offered December 4th through the 7th.
IMPORTANT!! Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce Members and their employees will pay only $500 for the course, compliments of your Chamber of Commerce. To obtain your discount code, you must contact Wigdan Salih at email@example.com. You may also call her at +971 50 613 029. You will apply the discount code at checkout. Please also note that Wigdan can help you become a member so that you can take advantage of the premium pricing.
This class is open to all, however, IAOIP members receive special pricing.
Associate Member: $800
Professional or Student Member: $600