Abu Dhabi Chamber & Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award & IAOIP is proud to offer the Certification Boot Camp for Certified Professional Innovator. This or the Certified Management of Innovation serve as the foundation for additional IAOIP certifications
The Certified Professional Innovator Certification
The Certified Professional Innovator certification is designed to cover the most essential concepts of innovation. IAOIP has designed the certification process to assure that members who work their way through the certification process to advanced levels become progressively more advanced in innovation, strategies, tools and techniques. This boot camp will also cover the content of the emerging international standard, ISO 279 - Innovation Management System (for sale in the IAOIP web store). While the exam will not cover the ISO 279 standard, it will be included in the 2020 revision, so will be taught at this time.
This is the first of 10 exams that need to be passed to become certified at the advanced level.
- In today’s digital and evolving economy, the ability to drive innovation and unlock new sources of value is the key to delighting customers and outperforming the competition. Securing this edge requires leaders and employees who can effectively leverage innovation techniques to create radical and compelling new products and services. This course offers the first step in becoming that leader.
- Attendees will be able to work through the essentials of innovation to offer immediate benefit to their organization.
- Attendees will learn about the most common tools they can use to effect immediate improvement in their organization.
During the boot camp, you will learn about . . .
- You will be exposed and work with, concepts, tools and techniques required by the IAOIP certification exam.
- Creative tools/methodologies and principles that every innovator should master.
- Theories of innovation and how you can make an immediate difference in your organization.
- Organizational/operational theories, tools and approaches to innovation that you should master
- The emerging global standard; ISO 279 (56000 series), Innovation Management Systems. This will be included in the 2020 revision of the exam.
OBJECTIVES OF TRAINING
- To provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the innovation concepts included in the certification exam.
- To provide participants with the skills necessary to evaluate the right tool or approach for any given situation.
- The Certified Professional Innovator certification is designed to demonstrate your knowledge about general and specific topics as they relate to the science of innovation, and your ability to use those techniques in specific context. This certification will demonstrate that you have learned the concepts that are integral to the complete innovation projects.
- This CPI is oriented toward someone who would like to advance their career by learning more about the mechanics of innovation through the concepts that should be mastered by anyone wishing to be a contributing part of an innovation team. The Boot Camp is designed as an intensive multi-day course to the fundamental concepts and tools necessary for innovation. It is highly recommended that the attendee acquire and study Global Innovation Science Handbook (Available on Amazon). It is also recommended that all attendees purchase and familiarize themselves with the emerging innovation standard available in the IAOIP web store at https://iaoipmember.org/store/ListProducts.aspx?catid=750005. Standards equal 56002, 56003, and 56004.
- Certificates are valid for 3 years and will require continuing education credits to remain current. Certified members who maintain continuing education hours will have their certifications automatically renewed every three years.
DATES AND REGISTRATION FOR THE TRAINING & Exam
Monday the 28th of October to Wednesday the 31st of October, 2019
4.00pm to 9.00pm,
Thursday the 31st of October, 2019
11.00 am to 3.00 pm
The Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry has arranged special pricing for all participants.
- Members: $600 (USD)
- Associate Members: $800 (USD)
- Non-Members: $1,000 (USD)
Fees inclusive of: training materials, luncheons, refreshments AND one year complimentary individual IAOIP membership if registering as a non-member. The fee of the full-specified amount is required to be received by SKEA Or IAOIP Online or in its bank account after payment of any bank charges or local withholding taxes.
There will be reading required before the classes, so please register early so you can review class material before the prep classes begin – Register at least 2 weeks prior to the training date.
Registration will be limited to approximately 30 individuals, so you are highly encouraged to register as soon as possible to assure you have a seat.
Professor Brett Trusko, holds a PhD in Business and Computer Science, and is the Author of six books on innovation. He is a sought-after speaker and writer and is the President and CEO of the International Association of Innovation Professionals as well as a professor at several universities in the United States and India.
Professor is also the Secretariat representing the United States in the emerging ISO 279 (56000 series) - Innovation Management Systems.