Innovation Strategy Workshop
Abu Dhabi Chamber, Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award & the IAOIP is proud to bring you a workshop on Innovation Strategy on October 6th, 2019 at the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce Tower.
Innovation Strategy WORKSHOP:
This workshop is designed to be interactive and work with managers to think through the components of the innovation strategy. Specifically, this can be thought of as an extension of our IAOIP Chapter meetings with the specific topic of assisting members to work together to think about their own strategies, addressing successes and failures.
- To work with fellow IAOIP members and executives to discuss innovation strategy; what works and what doesn’t.
- To evaluate varies strategic approaches to innovation strategy.
- To learn and apply new theoretical approaches to innovation strategy.
DATES AND REGISTRATION FOR THE WORKSHOP
Sunday 3rd November, 2019,
9.00am to 2.00pm
Abu Dhabi Chamber building.
The Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry has arranged special pricing for all participants.
o Members: FREE
o Associate Members: FREE
o Non-Members: FREE
- Although there are no fees, space is limited, so you must still register.
- Registration will be limited, so you are highly encouraged to register as soon as possible to assure you have a seat.
Professor Brett Trusko, holds a PhD in Business and Computer Science, and is the Author of several books on innovation. He is a sought-after speaker and writer and is the President and CEO of the International Association of Innovation Professionals as well as a professor at several universities in the United States and India.
In addition, Professor Trusko is the U.S. Secretariat for the emerging ISO 56000 - Innovation Management Systems standard.